Monday, April 27, 2009

Tired..

today is a very very tiring dayz + freaking hot ...
since i went to my classmates hostel to do revision with them
not really have a good rest...

finally,i decided to take extra paper for the june test
but luckily,not me alone..
my frenz will be taking extra paper too...
(but still not yet confirm with the office)

1 more thing
i gonna learn investment from my frenz
according to that fren,she'll take a investment course on june
the course is freaking expensive
so i dun think i can afford to take the course
(just ask her to teach me,wakaka)

the end of my dayz
tired,tired and tired>.<

5 comments:

  1. all the best in ur exam on thursday. send my regard to wen too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best too! but make sure u wont be a sos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since u r interested in investment. Here is another quote.

    Investors should remember that excitement and expenses are their enemies. And if they insist on trying to time their participation in equities, they should try to be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful. -WARREN BUFFETT

    ReplyDelete
  4. i 100% agree with the above statement!!ok..from now on,u been hired as my personal consultant..

    ReplyDelete
  5. u mean "hired"?? let me know how's is my paY 1st?? hehe~~

    ReplyDelete