Friday, April 3, 2009

Gonna change my lifestyle soon.

i gonna move to subang soon...it's kinda happy for me
bcz my mum won't nag me everyday
haha!!of course it would b more freedom...lolz

but...when i thinking of my couse(CAT n ACCA)
oh my gosh**i'm going to be a nerd!!damn it!!
y i choose this course..(this is wat i'm thinking now)
no more regret since i had paid the fees 4 1st semester
i dun wanna waste my parents money.

i knew sunway got lots of temptation!!
but i'll try not to think about it la..T.T
perhaps i'll go when i feel stressful..
i can't imagaine how tough of the course
juz let the god to do something la..haha
wish me good luck 1st^.^

my lifestyle will totally change after this week
mayb it's good to me bcz i be occupied with nothing about 2 months
but i really enjoy it..i can stick with my buddies everyday
i can hang out till mid night..i can do whatever i like
i can even sleep 4 the whole dayz without any worries

i gonna change bk to a normal lifestyle soon..
wake up in the early morning..go college to study
after that go bk home to do revision..

i'll miss this boring but happy lifestyle
and say 'hi' to the new lifestyle

3 comments:

  1. good luck in subang!
    hope u enjoy the process of study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck!
    make sure u keep chace crawford out of yr mind when u study! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck!
    make sure u keep chace out of yr mind when u study, lol!

    ReplyDelete